Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 plans

So how can I switch to monthly plan + iPhone 6 for £30 a month? And keep my pay and go number also

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Character count doesn't work on iphone 5

I have switched on the character count on my iPhone 5 as I am going abroad and want to keep texts to 160 characters. But it worked only on the first text and now nothing despite turning on and off etc. Anyone else have this problem or have any ideas?...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DEPOSIT HELP

Hi there, So i was looking through various i phones yesterday and stubmled upon one i really liked, so i went to the checkout and filled in all the pages until it checked my credit history and asked me to pay upfront £450, as this is alot of money to...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6 lost all contacts etc

Hi all first post so here goes I have an iphone 6 I previosly had an iphone 5s all was fine until I gave my daughter my iphone 5s as I no longer needed it, she put her sim in the phone, buy as soon as she did my phone the iphone 6 turned into my daug...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone5 - intermittent phone/text signal

IOS 8.1.3Iphone 5 handset (around two and half years old)Received notification to update carrier settings in early Feb which I did. Suffered sudden long drops in text/phone signal ever since. 3G also occasionally went. Resetting phone brings everythi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone help

If you get a pay and go SIM card can you swap your contract number and contract onto the new sim

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Privacy

Hi Mark64, I've moved your post to "Off-Topic" as it doesnt fit any other board on the community.

MichaelL by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an iPhone bought from Carphone Warehouse?

Hi all, I upgraded at Carphone Warehouse last week to an iPhone 6 Plus with a 5GB 4G contract. Can O2 customer services unlock this iPhone for me? I'm unsure as it came from Carphone Warehouse and not directly from O2. Thanks

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 4 - can anyone offer Microphone advice?

Hi I have an iphone 4 - people can barely hear me when I am on the phone so the microphone must be working - it is more clear when I put speaker phone on - is there anything I can do?thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos