Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signing out of Twitter on iPhone

I have found posts regarding issues with signing in but my problem is signing out. Since the last Twitter iPhone app update, I have no option to sign out on my iPhone. I know that the sign out option was in the settings menu within the app, but it se...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5 s

hi i have a new 5s that will not operate on 4g for google or maps, but is fine on wifi anyone out there help? jp

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping Same Number

Hi, I've had a Blackberry on a pay-monthly two year contract, that's scheduled to end on Tuesday. I therefore ordered an iPhone 5s on Friday on pay-monthly, which is scheduled to be delivered tomorow. Despite changing phones, I want to keep the same ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an iPhone 5 (Pay & Go)

Hi All, Hoping you can help... Bought an iPhone 5 from Apple directly (therefore unlocked?) and put an O2 payg sim card in it. This appears to have locked it to O2 as when I try to use a Three sim it says 'Sim Not Valid' (and won't activate). I belie...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone insurance

I am 12 months into a 2 year contract and no longer get insurance with my bank account. Can I opt to get O2 insurance now?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked iphone

I bought a iPhone 3GS on Ebay(I know !). The description was unlocked but it seems to be locked to O2, getting no help from seller. Tried O2 but no joy. Anyone know how I can get this phone unlocked? I do not know the phone number that was used, but ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim data working but showing no signal bars, calls/texts not working

I've just got a secondhand iPhone 5 from a CEX store, and as it takes a nano sim I went to an O2 shop and got a nano sim to replace my micro one. The sim appears to have activated - the old one now no longer works and the new one's data is working - ...

Sammy_boy by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

I have 1 gb of data each month for the last few years this has always been sufficient for my purposes. My month starts on 20 of each month. At 5 minutes past midnight on 21 December I was sent a text stating I had used all my data. Strange in one day...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Coverage

Does anyone know when 4G will be available in south cheshire please.I have just taken on an O2 contract with an iphone 5S for 24 months.At the moment there does not seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel.think maybe I should have stopped with 3G

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 3 GPS issues

My iPhone 3 only provides a GPS position when an app first asks for it; if you change position whilst the app is open the position on the app does not change, you have to shut the app and then open it again to get the new position. Any ideas how to g...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos