Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data sharing

Can someone explain to me how I can check if my iPhone is set up for data sharing with my iPad, both on monthly contracts. As I have twice contacted o2 (once by phone and once by chat) to set this up, both times they have said it has been set up, but...

MarkP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6s?

I've just ordered a new upgrade (iphone 6 ) and then been told that the new iphone 6s is out tomorrow ? 9th September. I've tried cancelling my order but I can't. Is there any way of doing it online ? As I don't really want to go through with the ord...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 137 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6s Stock levels

hiya.Got a iPhone5s and getting a upgrade end of October can you tell me at the moment how much of the stock levels are and how many do you anticipate at the end of October. I am going to walk into a shop mind u ... Cheers.

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5

Just bought a second hand basic iphone 5 blocked to 02 and as a light user of text, calls & data bought the £8.92 per month 300MB data deal for 12 months from 02. Will this 4G nano sim work for my 3G Iphone 5. Also I have the Pac code for my old phon...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retentions / iPhone 6S

So, I'm now out of contract and looking for an upgrade. After being a customer of Cellnet / BT Cellnet and O2 since 1997 I thought I'd give Retentions a call and see what they could offer, especially as I've been using a Nokia 106 since the spring wh...

Data says im not subscribed

my phone wont let me use my data and keeps saying. You are not subscribed to a cellular data service

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service

No live chat facility and 15 minute wait to speak with someone, something must be seriously wrong at O2

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! the 30GB tarrif for 6s with free insurance...

When i go to order this - the option to take insurance ALSO pops up down below it for £5. I'm assuming you don't select it if it's included? Curious... Thanks

iphone4sir by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s Tariff - Removed from Website

When I was looking to upgrade through the MyO2 app, I saw a tariff that was for the 64GB iPhone 6s, with 3GB data, and was £41 a month with £189 upfront for the handset. I went back later on to order, and that tariff had dissapeared. Has anyone else ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great Customer Service (Courtney from Glasgow Call Centre)

Just writing on here to thank Courtney (Glasgow Call Centre) for sorting out the issues we had with two phone accounts we had recently ordered, the original salesman in their haste to close the deal managed to use the wrong email address for one of t...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos