Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone6s NGOs discount

I was looking to upgrade but told that neither my loyalty discount or nhs discount can be applied to the iphone6s. Does anyone know when this will be available? Seems silly when vodaphone are giving there discount to customers

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6s Plus - Issues with holding on to 4G

I have recently (25 Sept) moved to O2 on the 30GB tariff with the iPhone 6s plus but noticed that in some areas (South London: around Barnes, Wandsworth Town and Putney) my phone is not getting on the 4G network and barely getting any data on 3G whil...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 bolt on won't come through

I got a new iphone 5 last month, and I got the blackberry bolt on when I topped up, which worked perfectly. This month the bolt on didn't come through, even though when I checked it said that I had the bolt on. It didn't take my £5 off me.I tried to ...

Lemur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Iphone 6s Plus

Hi Guys, This isnt related to me, however it is related to my wife who is with another provider (vodafone) who's customer service is shall we say less than accomodating. I thought I would ask the question to some of you guys on here as I've seen a lo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! faulty phone?

Just ordered a 5s 2 weeks ago I havnt dropped it or that. It's not turning on the screen is just going blue, can anyone help? Would I 've better going to Apple or o2 to get it fixed?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s, extremely slow or no 3G, no 4G at all

iPhone 6s, moved 4G sim from old phone to new. 3G occasionally works but extremely slow, few mins to load a simple web page. 4G never comes up. I can see O2 mast from my window, status checker all green, reset phone, reset network settings few times ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 5

need helpI phone 5 suddenly wont work- cant get access - neither fingerprint or keypad codes are accepted - I took off screen cover to see if that helps- no luck any ideas guys?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5s Delivery Issue

What is happening with my iPhone 5s it had not come yet so can you help me with it please thanks very much Thomas wyman

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5s transfer contacts

I am having a complete nightmare. My new iphone 5s was delivered yesterday and wanted to transfer my contacts from my old iphone 4s. When i try and do it through icloud it says that the ios system is not compatible with the new phone and when i try a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos