Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

I am due and upgrade and would like the iphone6sthe tariff quote online is £9.99 up-front cost and £47.50 a month. Virgin media are offering the same phone no upfront cost and £41 a month do you think o2 will match it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I upgrade my device but keep my current Tariff??

Hi all, does any one know if I can upgrade my device but keep the tariff I am currently on? I am paying £10 pm at the minute but if I upgrade it is going to be £25 which is a lot for a tariff I don't need!!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 experience (new online customer)

Hi I am a brand new customer when I pre-ordered the iphone 6s. This post is about my experience as a new customer for only a few weeks and the reasons why you should NEVER buy a phone online from the o2 online store So I ordered my new iphone 6s onli...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6s - open discount.

Does anyone know how long it normally takes for a new iPhone to be included in the open discount scheme?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring O2 Pay & Go phone number to a new O2 Pay & Go mobile phone.

I have an iPhone4 Pay & Go mobile with O2 that with new apps being written for an iOS that isn't available on older models I've purchased an iPhone 6 O2 Pay & Go mobile. Does this link still work if I want to transfer my O2 mobile number to my new ph...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s on Friends and Family

Hi all, Is it possible to get the iPhone 6s on Friends and Family discount? I have a iPhone 5 which is now out of contract but still has F&F discount applied to the airtime. I want to roll this over to a new iPhone 6s. Happy to take a new tariff so l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5s battery issue

himy battery on my iPhone 5s is dying really fast (10% per hour) I am running iso 9.2 and I have turned off everything possible including allowing apps to refresh while still in stand by but nothing works battery just dies anyone help or have any ide...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting time

I've just ordered a 64gb iPhone, when I did this the delivery time said upto 3 weeks, does anyone know if I'll be waiting the full 3 weeks or wether it's likely it'll come earlier? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double charges if u own two phones on O2

After untold problems with undelivered texts to non O2/iPhone users in the past two weeks I haveI have finally tracked down exactly what O2 in their infinite wisdom are doing with my undelivered texts from my iPhone 5, number ending in 775, that is o...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone6s NGOs discount

I was looking to upgrade but told that neither my loyalty discount or nhs discount can be applied to the iphone6s. Does anyone know when this will be available? Seems silly when vodaphone are giving there discount to customers

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos