Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5s & 5c/iO7 Guides and information

Hi guys, As you all begin to get to grips with the new iPhone 5s and 5c, you may encounter some issues or questions, so below are some guides that we have seen so far with helpful info which I will be adding to as we go along. These guides have been ...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 46 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Battery loss since ios8?

Hi since I've updated to ios8 I'm my battery is draining really quickly I've shut off all my location services which I don't need any other ideas that can help cause I can't be doing with the battery drain!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family sharing On iPhones

Dies anyone know how to turn off family sharing that IOS8 brought out?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No microphone icon in text box

hi can anybody help with this? Since downloading ios8, I don't have the microphone icon in the txt box that's supposed to be there. I can't finger an option to turn it on anywhere. I'm still on my iPhone 5 till the end of the month, my mates 4s has i...

Bez89 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching iPhone Models within 14 days

Hello, I just have a quick question just to clarify how this whole 14 day cooling off period works. I had ordered the iPhone 6, which was delivered on Friday, but wish to change it to the iPhone 6 plus (that's the very short version of a long story)....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone else's 6 not working - constantly searching for signal

Got my silver 6 64gb earlier, did my sim swap all good, it changed over as it should and was calling and sending texts, but now just saying searching where signal bar is?Tried restarting, tried off then on both several times still searching tried new...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 Wallpapers.... ( Request them here )

So I've found out the parallex for the Iphone 6 and just tried a wallpaper. SOOOOOO if you want a wallpaper optimized for your Iphone 6 then leave it in a reply and I will create it to the right dimentions for you... Heres the one I just did for my i...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only (with O2 or CW) vs. Upgrading - advice needed....

Hi guys/girls, Well its that exciting time of the year when a new iPhone is about to be released. I'm due for an upgrade this month and was all set to wait outside my local O2 store tomorrow morning (just like with the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5). Howeve...

Sim_O2.png Sim_CW.png Upgrade_O2.png
  • 39 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transferring between android and iPhone

Hi all!A friend of mine asked me for help setting up his iPhone last night, as he had been using a galaxy note for the last few years. The hardest part seemed to be transferring his contracts.After much googling, 45 minutes of faffing with trying to ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5S won't turn on

My Iphone 5S was in my pocket (fully charged) and there was music playing, through headphones, then everything stopped, and the screen has gone black, and now it won't work at all or charge Is there something simple wrong or does it have to be sent b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos