Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim at home

I have lost my SIM for IPHONE 6 and need to replace it

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking a iphone

I have been given an iphone from a family member who's partner has passed away, how can i get their phone unlocked.? ThanksJon

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts from old SIM

Is it possible to get text messages and such from an old SIM card through O2?I've been locked out of my Snapchat account and without the number I can't verify and then chance the number to my current one. I've contacted Snapchat support as well but t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Apple iphone SE32Gb

I have just got a new phone as above how do I activate the sim? Phone appears to be working but says no service top left screen so am guessing need to activate sim somehow?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charging a new phone

Hi just got the I phone 7 and it has now been on charge for the past 3 hours and all I keep getting is the apple logo flashing every couple of seconds

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

Good morning, the sim in my iPad recently became corrupt, after some discussion you have sent me a new sim, however this has not been activated.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! track my order

Hi I placed an order yesterday and was trying to track it but there is no record to trackthe order number is ms-308254787 robert

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi, my bill is due on the 26th but unfortunately something has come out of my bank account not leaving enough money in until next month. Will they cut my calls/internet etc?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 review

iPhone 7 32GB model in Silver Whats in the box iPhone 7EarPods with Lightning ConnectorLightning to USB cable Power Adapter The iPhone 7 may have the same 4.7 inch display as its 2 predecessors but there are some noticeable differences on the outside...

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount procedure

I just get my new phone, how could I get NHS staff discount

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos