Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ring length

I have just switched to O2. Currently when I have an incoming call the phone only rings three times. How do I increase the number of ring before it goes to voicemail?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Wifi & 4G Calling

Hi I have followed the instructions on the O2 website in how to enable Wifi and 4G Calling on my settings on my iPhone 6s, but it does not work. My OS and Carrier settings are all up to date as per criteria. The online chat helpline, customer service...

Agent47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking iphone 6

trying to unlock iphone 6, just displays message, information not available try again later

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inbound call charges

Can anyone help with this question? I have a pay monthly contract with 500 minutes of talk time. I have had this for several years now and it has always served the purpose. 2 days before my limit was due to refresh I hit the 500 minute limit, so now ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock my phone

I've recenly upgraded my phone. how do I unlock my old phone so my daughter can use it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Isses Help/Advice needed please

Hi, for 2 weeks I've been unable to make or receive phone calls (iPhone 6s Plus) I lost signal for a day and according to O2 it was due to a mast issue in my area when signal and service came back the fault appeared I was no longer able to make or re...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone will not accept calls

Can someone help as I cannot get through to O2 as they wont tell me what the security question is - so cannot get past the answer machine - pathetic.My phone will not take calls - I have 18 missed calls in the last 24 hours - and my phone has not run...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! buongiorno Charges Scam

How did I get call charges for Buongiorno when I didnt sign up and how do I stop? I have looked on sites dated back to 2014 which say to text stop to 60113 - has anyone else experienced this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim at home

I have lost my SIM for IPHONE 6 and need to replace it

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos