Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to unlock my iPhone 6

I want to unlock my iPhone 6 to any network carrier can anyone help? Get back to me ASAP my phone is on O2 and want to unlock it

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone SMS Issue

Hi all, Recently I've been having an issue with SMS messaging on my iPhone 4S. The progress bar along the top will fill to about 80% full, and then stop for a good minute/minute and a half. At this point the red '!' icon appears, to indicate the mess...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6S O2 Wifi Hotspot Issue

Hi All, Sorry if this has been raised already, just require a bit of assistance if possible. I recently upgraded from a 5 to a 6S. When i had my 5, i created accounts for a number of public wifi spots to save data, as i'm sure we all do. Whenever i w...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

How do I get my bill email to me?  

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! high phone bill

hi my name is jacky i have my phone bill and have noted that my bill is very high due to a call i made to the tax about my wages, i was shocked but when i put the number into the internet i found out i have been scammed as other people have been scam...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing billing date

Looking to change my bill from the 19th to the 1st anyone managed to do this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone

i made a contract at the carphone store, and now i lost my phone they told me to call o2 but the who was talking to me and he told me to talk with the carphone store i need help because i made the insures and i dont know how do i get a new phone and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking an iphone 6

i have an iphne 6 onb EE and want to unlock it to use on O2 any one know how to do this for free please help, many thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting an Upgrade

I come onto my online bill this morning and saw I could make an upgrade, but I am truggling to do so on the website and I was wondering if you could help me. I would prefer to speak on the phone.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos