Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One contact receiving randomly old texts from me instead of new one?!!

Hello, So, I have a weird problem. I have an iPhone 6 Plus, on O2 and I have one contact in my phone book who, when I send him an SMS/text, replies to say that he has received a message from me, but it's an old message that was originally sent and re...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad pro color change

Hi!I wanted to buy an iPad Pro 12.9 256 gb space grey device, but when i bought it wasn't available in this color and capacity. So the adviser offered me a 12.9 256gb gold, with the option to change the device once its available in the desired variat...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emails

Recently upgraded iPhone to 7plus all of my emails have disappeared. How do I get them back, please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2nd hand phone

Can anyone tell me if I buy a 2nd hand iphone 6 how I swap everything over from my iphone 5

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 unlocking fromo2

Has anyone else tried to get o2 to unlock their iPhone 6 handset so it can be used on another network? I’m getting really frustrated as it seems to me they are making it as long winded and difficult as they can! I just want the handset unlocking!!!! ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quickest way to unlock my phone

I need to be able to unlock my iPhone as soon as possible as it is the only wAy to keek contact with my husband who had a stroke....

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I Phone abroad

I am visiting the states in February Las vegas and New York will my iphone 7 work there? if not how what do i do to be contactable grateful for any advice

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unmitigated Gall

Offer of a cheaper replacement? What about FREE????? https://9to5mac.com/2017/12/28/apple-temporarily-drops-price-of-iphone-battery-replacement-by-50-promises-ios-update-to-address-battery-health-in-new-apology/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to turn voicemail on iphone 4,5,5s

Don't bother dialling 1760. First of all the number is 176002 but will not work if you installed O2 TO GO app. Go to O2 app and hit settings then delete your account just press yes until is deleted, then dial 176002 or 1760 and voalaaaa its done...I ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos