Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal

My signal on my iphone SE has become really poor at home this week, barely has one bar, have checked network coverage with my postcode and it says good indoors and out but it really is not

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

How do I take off the internet lock so that I can view internet sites for over 18’s

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I was wondering when my contract is up and if i could get it early?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract phone

I brought an iPhone 6 on the o2 website on Friday morning and paid the £6.99 the get it delivered on the sat. I've had the CCA agreement through by email and the order conformation number, I really don't know what to do now as its my first contract p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t hear through speaker

Has my speaker broken. I can only hear faintly when people talk through my loud speaker

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 plus volume button stuck

I've had my iPhone 7 plus for a couple of months and the volume down button is now completely unresponsive. It's not 'clicking' and is flush with the case, like it's stuck in. I've read that this has happened to quite a few iPhones lately. Is this co...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing sim on unlocked phone

Hi, I'm switching to a different carrier so put the new sim into my iPhone. Unfortunately it won't activate as it says my phone is locked to another carrier (o2). I don't understand that though as I bought the phone directly from Apple as an 'unlocke...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls dropping

Apart from a few numbers I don't talk on the phone for long periods of time. With one particular number - my most called one, also on o2 - I find that calls are dropping multiple times in the 1 hour or so call. Sometimes it's clearly a signal issue a...