Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone6 4G data roaming not working abroad

The iPhone 6 is set up for 4G roaming but when abroad the data connection does not work. Is there another setting or is the phone blocked by O2? I have an iPhone 7 that works absolutely fine with the same settings.

Resolved! how to access my text messages on a lap top

I have no access to my mobile as it is broke but i need to access my text messages can i do this online

Jen1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone been signed out of all apps and now in recovery?

I have an iPhone SE and after the data outage I got signed out of all of my apps so couldn't access online banking, messages, Instagram...every app on the phone. Now it wont let me sign in to anything, even when on wifi. All I could do was text messa...

iPad Pro 2018 pre order

I ordered the 11ich 1TB in silver at 4mins past 08:00 on the 2nd I have haven’t got mine yet Still waiting any help ?!

Resolved! WiFi Calling no audio

Using my iPhone 7 I can call other phones and it connects fine but then they can't hear me and I can't hear them, there is no audio at all on the call. Any ideas what might cause this?

wickerbox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

Can I set up WiFi calling in my iPhone SE

transfering data to new phone

i have been trying to set up my new iphone8s but when i go to my icloud account to transfer it all ,i am not getting the passcode i need to do this please help i now have no phone to use

mrsjdb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G keeps dropping out

Why does 4G keep dropping out of my iPhone 7 and how do I rectify it without constantly having to reboot?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPAD PRO ARRIVED SCRATCHED

Soooo, got mine. Just unboxed it. Scratched screen. The box was sealed, the wrap was on, it came like that. I'm not very happy as I would tolerate it for myself but it drops resell value dramatically. Now the issue of course is having to be believed ...

scratch.jpg
AJHJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos