Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G keeps dropping out

Why does 4G keep dropping out of my iPhone 7 and how do I rectify it without constantly having to reboot?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPAD PRO ARRIVED SCRATCHED

Soooo, got mine. Just unboxed it. Scratched screen. The box was sealed, the wrap was on, it came like that. I'm not very happy as I would tolerate it for myself but it drops resell value dramatically. Now the issue of course is having to be believed ...

scratch.jpg
AJHJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 12.1.1 Released

Don't know if Apple rolls their OS out worldwide at the same time, but I saw this and thought I'd post it.https://bgr.com/2018/12/05/apple-ios-12-1-1-update-features-dual-sim-live-photos-face-id-fix/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking my phone

Hi.How do I unlock my phone to any network?

Zobia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 contract sim

Hi I’m currently in a sim contract with O2 on a iPhone 7plus, I’m getting a new phone on Thursday (iPhone 8plus), I’m still wanting to carry on with the contract in the same sim, Will there be any problems when changing the sim into another phone? Wi...

Lacey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Apple Pencil offer.

I'm thinking of getting the kids new iPads for Christmas. There is an offer of a free Apple Pencil with 25GB+ tariffs. Is there anything to stop me from taking out the iPads on the 25GB tariff to get the deal and then dropping the tariff after 30 day...

psykix by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM

I have an old iphone7 which was monthly contract O2. I want to use a 3 sim card in it. The puk given does not work

mortez23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone

How canni get my old i phone 6 deactivated so mh grandson can use it 

Ray1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery Reports

I have just come from EE where I was getting delivery reports with no problems. I never knew 02 never have done delivery reports unless you add a code at start of message until recently after being with them. Is there a reason to this and are they ev...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notifications

For anyone that has an iPhone & hasn’t been receiving notifications such as Facebook app or the phone app then it looks like it could possibly have been resolved. My Facebook app updated this morning & the red notifications circle has reappeared on s...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos