Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Private by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO SERVICE

Dear All, I am holding a line pay as you go and suddenly i have no service.I try to top up but the line is not active.Is anybody to help what happened.Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone showing no service with sim card installed

hi there i lost my previous phone 2 weeks ago and i called you guys up to block my number in the previous phone. After that i ordered a new sim card which i just installed in my new phone and for some reason the phones is not getting any service. My ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up and balance

hi there, i topped up £15 on saturday 4th march and everytime i text someone it comes back telling me how much credit i have left, i dismiss that one and then more keep coming up when im not even texting or using my phone so i now have little credit ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abroad with o2 Causing problems

GRRRR o2 GRRRRR The phone rings I anwser it, Then it imediately cuts of... I am abroad and its being doing this for a while , I can ring them back no problem .. but when you want to put a code in to a confirmation from the bank it doesnt bhelp when i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone bill

how do i view numerous O2 bills only my son's account details coming up I'm the account holder

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Contacted O2 to get my old iPhone unlocked, was told I was going to receive a tx within 7days to let me know it's done. Over a week now & no tx. Can't get through to anyone so is there another way I can find out it's unlocked? I have no sim to try it...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

scams

i have used my number to sign up to something i did not know it had a charge i have tried to text 'STOP' but it did not work what do i do

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turn off answerphone

Tried calling but wait times 30 mins + I want to turn off answerphone now

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos