Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocked iPhone SE

Hi,I’ve obtained an iPhone SE which was initially purchased from Carphone Warehouse, their phones lock to the first sim inserted, in this case EE. The latter has been contacted and the phone is in the process of being unlocked so I can put in my O2 s...

iphone 7 unlock

recieved an email from o2 Saturday 29th december saying to connect to tunes to complete unlock!done that every day since but still not unlocked!Any advice please

mitch74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

People can't hear me but I can hear them

New iphone XR 10 days ago on a new O2 account (new SIM) having left EE. All set up now and sorted - except people keep saying they can't hear me - my voice goes in and out all the time. I've done a recording on the phone in same position - fine. Spea...

Data usage

My data renewed last night at midnight and my phone was switched off all night and when I got up this morning, I had apparently used 6GB of my data already even though my phone had been turned completely off all night and I’ve only just turned it on....

Tommy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 5s using a Giffgaff sim

I've recently puchased a GiffGaff phone and sim, and will be using that from now on. I therefore would like to unlock my Iphone 5s that I've had for years through O2 so I can sell it. I've requested to unlock through O2, and have had the email tellin...

Resolved! Device plan payment very high

I have been billed £300 for my device plan payment. I didn't think it would be so high and i can't afford to pay this amount each month, can it not be reduced?

Jo154 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest IOS Update Warning

Just saw this so thought it might be worth posting.https://mashable.com/article/ios-update-cellular-data-outages/?utm_cid=hp-h-2#OBOnMbV3NaqL

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 29 replies
  • 1 kudos

Visual voicemail down 15 Dec 2018

All,I noticed Visual voicemail was not working on my phone this morning and apparently the whole of the O2 network for VVM is down and will be until January...Quite some fault. But save yourself the effort of calling the help line. Go back to basics ...

Londonpb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 8

Won’t keep my home wi if logged in for more than a couple of minutes ? Any ideas to sort please

Snowie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicate Sim ???

Has the duplicate sim issue been sorted or is it still not available? I have been brought a Nokia 3310 phone as a second phone to take when I don’t want to take iPhone so would like sim for it with my number any advice would be helpful thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos