Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone7

HI! What is the way to unlock my iPhone7 to use it with sim card outside the UK? I bought it sim free and have used Pay as you go card of yours and now it is locked to another providers?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an iPhone 6

Good Evening. I have requested via the My o2 app for my iPhone 6 to be unlocked following an upgrade to an iPhone 6s. I am on pay monthly. I wish to pass my old phone to my son who, shock horror, is asking me every 20 minutes if I have received a tex...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting Number to EE (Pay As You Go)

Last Thursday, my wife's O2 Pay As You Go mobile number, was ported from O2 to EE. The process was initiated using EE's online form - entering temporary mobile number (on new sim card) , PAC code, and the number she wanted to keep (her number from O2...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 70 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an iphone 5c

Hello, Please could someone give me some advice regarding the unlocking of my iphone 5c. I have been told that I need to insert an non-O2 sim card, however, could you, please, confirm that a £0.99 pay as you go sim card, ie EE, bought off ebay will s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VIP lounge access

I will be taking the wife and some friends to take that and want to use the vip lounge how do I go about registering and how long in advance can I book? thankspaul

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted Text Messages

For the last 3 days, every hour, I get a text from 02's 1010 number. It says "Thanks. We'll set up picture messaging now and let you know when it's ready. You'll need the latest software or update for your phone, so make sure you'v got it." I have as...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

How to pay phone bill over your website?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone Se

Hi there,Hoping to upgrade from my 8gb 5c to a SE but struggling to know what memory to go for. I'm maxed out on my 5c but not a huge app user. Wondering if 16gb will suffice? Wanting to keep costs down if possible but don't want to be in position wh...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos