Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking iphone 5s bought from O2 PAYG

HiI have had 2 days of trying ot get O2 to unlock a phone I bought from O2 in UK - I am still in UK. I have spoken to two experts in chats who have taken my IMAP code and send me away to unlatch from Itunes once I have inserted an non O2 only to get ...

Frazzled by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! APN settings for pay monthly iPhone 8

Good morning, I have just got a new iphone 8 on 02 pay monthly. I have googled and entered various different APN settings to be able to access my mobile data however i still cannot do this. I have reset the settings, i have turned the phone off and o...

Paisley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Short code texts not working

I dont seem to be able to receive short code texts e.g. Those texts you get with an activation number for certain Apps. Anyone know how to sort it? Thanks

ChrissieG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail notifations not working anymore

Hi, My voicemail notifications have stopped working, any idea how to reactivate this, please?I tried the dial 1750 and it didn't work. Thank you!

Image-1.jpg
SarahP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call audio not working

Right so I payed my phone bill late and got cut off. It’s now all payed up and my calls, data and text are back. Whilst it was cut off the loudspeaker option is not highlighted and I cannot press it, I also cannot hear anything and my microphone is n...

Korbs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mocoplay text fraud

Hi everyone,I've received the following text message and wonder if anyone else has. I don't know the company and have not given out any of my details... I just hope O2 will not allow this company to charge my phone account.FreeMsg: Thank you for subs...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data overseas

I have an iPhone 6 Plus for about 2 years and always been on O2 with travel plan. I have never had a problem with connecting to mobile data services overseas until September last year which I received a message saying I wasn't subscribed to mobile da...

Ellie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iphone

Please help! I asked for my iPhone to be unlocked 4 days ago and it’s still not done! Can anyone help? I don’t have any network at the moment so really stuck!!

Lia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service on unlocked 02 phone using O2 sim

I bought a unlocked IPhone6s previously on O2. Put a O2 payg sim and still no service after 24hrs. I checked before buying independently it was unlocked and the seller states it was unlocked. Surely if if it was O2 before the unlock shouldn’t matter ...

Boaybuoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos