Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iCloud help please

Hello i got the iPhone Xs max this week, I’ve come from Samsung s8+. I wanted to back up my photos so I purchased 50gb iCloud. I clicked back up and in settings under iCloud it said I’d backed up 25gb of data, I had switched on iCloud Drive, but when...

Juju79 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Whatsapp not working whilst roaming in Europe

Hey guys, for the past week or so my whatsapp isn't connecting to the network whilst on data roaming with 3G connection in European countries. It works fine in the UK however doesn't connect in Europe and I've tried in 4 different countries so far. I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 wifi calling problem

Just had wifi calling put on my Iphone6 plus yesterday because of non existent home reception indoors. Seemed ok after some installation probs but Guru finally got me there. However I went out today and finally noticed, as my phone was quiet, that th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

What to Expect iOS 12.2

iOS 12.1.3 is out now with a few bug fixes but what can you expect in 12.2 believed to be available in March 2019?https://www.techradar.com/news/new-animoji-incoming-apples-ios-122-beta-2-is-here"iOS 12 will run on all devices that have its 64-bit ch...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Old iphone 5c

Hello, I need some help, my wife has an account with Tesco mobile and after some years she upgraded to a nokia phone which she hates, I had an old iphone 5c in the drawer from years ago with O2, it has not been used for 3 years. I no longer have a co...

John-Kay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access certain apps

Is anybody having issues accessing certain apps on there mobile whilst using 4g, they work fine through WiFi but won’t log in without it

Birty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FaceTime Bug Warning

iPhone users need to read this. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/28/apple-facetime-bug-listen-calls-iphone-glitch-privacy

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot activate iphone after updating iOS

I recently updated iOS but yet again, it did not correctly update my iphone and I had to restore it to factory settings, losing everything on it. But, I now get an error message - "Your iPhone could not be activated because the activation server cann...

nomadsoul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

My iPad won’t recognise it has a SIM

I need help - I have no WiFi access so need my iPad’s SIM to connect to data. I have a connected account with an iPhone but obviously two different SIMs. How do I fix this issue?

Wayne1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock o2 mobile to use a different carrier

I have recently purchased an iPhone on gumtree and the phone is locked on o2 I have a three sim and don’t know how to unlock the phone for me to use a three sim

Rory by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos