Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up WiFi calling

When trying to set up wifi calling, it takes me to the O2 website, which just sends me on a loop of pages. I can’t seem to activate online, which I have to do before setting up on my phone?

ElGuiri13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair

where do I send my phone to be repaired? It's not insured and not due an upgrade until September. Did try calling customer services but no luck from them

iPhone 5c

Hi, I've got an old 5c iPhone that I want to use as a spare phone. when I switched it on and charged it up, it has asked me for my Apple ID. I can't seem to reset the password on it. It keeps asking me for the password. I have hard reset it and I als...

Resolved! Accidently purchased app

Hi,I have accidently purchased an app, went to close my phone and it read my finger print an authorised the payment

Shundelko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

I ordered my Apple Watch last night and got next day delivery and it still isn’t here. It says it not been displaced but the email says “it’s on it’s way”. I don’t know who to contact

Abii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error code reference 30

I’ve been having this issue for two months now, I can’t seem to find a solution, even though I restarted the watch, erased it and done all the necessary steps. And still can’t seem to sort this error. I feel like its unfair to even pay the bill for t...

Laith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Apple Watch data plan

I have just gotten a new Apple Watch (series 5) and when I try to add on the mobile data plan, I get the following message -“Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference c...