Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

HiI wanted to find out more about the apple watch and what the costs were please and if it links to my current phone?

Tylerv37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long will it take for an out of stock iPad Pro to be delivered

I have ordered a iPad Pro 12.9inch while the website was saying it’s in stock. I then had a email telling me it was not in stock and would be in touch when it’s been dispatched. I want to know how long it takes to be delivered if it’s not in stock?

MT1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Messaging

Hi Just changed my phone swapped the sim and all seems good apart from 1 number in my contacts. I can text them fine but they can't text me back to my new phone it goes to my old phone which doesn't even have a sim in. Please can someone explain this...

Wireman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages

Hi my text messages are not sending. I have tried switching my phone off and on again but they’re still not working. How can I fix this?Thank you

Resolved! Visual Voicemail

Visual voicemail isn't working. Have looked at all the other threads/advice on the website and I think it's something to do with iData. On logging onto MyO2 there is nowhere for me to add iData as a bolt on. No live chat and not urgent enough to spea...

d_wall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Series 5 mobile data setup

Hi there,I purchased an Apple Watch Series 5 (acellular one, I’m paying an extra £5 pm) from O2 yesterday.It won’t let me set up mobile data though? It says that my O2 account isn’t eligible for mobile data?Is there anything I can do to set it up, or...

JamieB39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch / Spotify not working through airpods

Does anyone know why my Spotify music Wont play through my AirPods when there are connected to my Apple Watch via Bluetooth? I have to take my phone with my everytime, even though I pay for extra data ?

Maddie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network connection

Hello. My phone is not connecting to 4G. There is not a network problem in the area. Does anyone know what could be causing this or how to fix it?

Anna4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSIM on iPhone XR - some calls not getting through

Hi - I switched to an eSIM on an iPhone XR a couple months ago. However, some contacts have reported that they have been unable to reach me on my number now. When they ring, they say it rings a couple times and then says that I've hung up on them, bu...

granakas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad Air 2019

I received my new contract iPad Air yesterday. I’ve set everything up and put the sim in but the number isn’t working. It won’t allow me to verify with Apple ID as no texts are coming through. I’m unsure how to solve this. I’ve checked the iPad and t...

Chery by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos