Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

calls forwarded from landline only ringing once

Hi, I have an issue where I have landline calls forwarded to my mobile (iphone XR). When a call comes through, it rings once and then either ends or goes to voicemail. I have checked the setting and increased ring times etc but cannot figure out how ...

Conor_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 wont let me unlock my iPhone?

I’ve tried 3 times now keeps saying failed security. Only just brought phone put in 02 sim so I can unlock it but still saying it please help do I need to top it up? Really don’t want to waste £10 as I need to be on 3 network. Thanks

Emma991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No voicemail notifications when mobile data is off

I am ready for the hills!! I am not receiving any voicemail notifications at all when my mobile data is turned off! As soon as I switch the 4g on the voicemail notifications come through, however I’m only on 500 mb per month so not ideal ?? Now I hav...

Fofer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

De register number

I have a new contract with the I-phone 7. The phone came with a number but I am using my existing number. When I looked at the settings it is stating the original number for iMessage and FaceTime which is incorrect. Please help me amend it as I can't...

JKN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad 2020 over heating

I got an iPad 2020 12 inch on contract a couple of months ago, and it’s been great. but I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks that the iPad over heats really quickly. Has anyone else had this issue?

LiamT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Iwatch from another provider

Hi quick question I have a cellular iwatch that I will be out of contact at the end of July On VodafoneDoes anyone know if I can bring get it linked to my 02 number as I will own it?

Fericsson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual voicemail and text message

My iPhone XR has suddenly stopped displaying visual voicemail, I used to see a list now I only see ‘call voicemail’Also people text me and I don’t always get the messages.Help please

Daz1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet crashes

Hello. I have an IPhone 64 XR.When I’m browsing the internet after a few seconds it throws me off. My WiFi connection is fine. Any ideas/help much appreciatedRegards.

Princeton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Photos not transferring from iPhone 6 to new iPhone

Hi. I have just transferred my data from my old iPhone 6 to the new iPhone 11. But for some reason I have lost all of my photos from the last three years. I have downloaded most but not the 2020 photos. When I sign into my iCloud account online I can...

Katflap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch S5 adding to O2 Plan

Hi guys, I’m thinking of switching over to O2 as Three don’t offer any data plans for the Apple Watch.I already own a Apple Watch S5 that I bought direct from Apple.I’ve seen a sim only deal with O2 that suits be its 10GB for £10 per month on uSwitch...

Han by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos