Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airpods

Is it possible to add Apple AirPods to your contract to spread the payment over months?

Airpods by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any iPhone knowledgeable guys around?

Ok, so daughter a few months back, dropped and smashed her iPhone XS, naturally she put in an insurance claim.Roll on a week and replacement iPhone delivered and clearly a refurb but it was near mint so it will do.A fair few months have gone by and l...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I upgraded And my phone got sent back before it was delivered

Snagg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

I read on the guide that O2 now supply all phones unlocked. When did that start? I've just upgraded two numbers and received the new phones today. I will be selling the two iPhone 8 Plus that have now been replaced. They were supplied in August 2018....

ARTH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 11 roaming switch on

Hi....I just arrived to Netherlands and the roaming is not working....despiste I switched the roaming on....what can I do?

Fer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup Apple Watch with o2 sim

I’ve got an 18 month sim only deal with o2. Ive got an iPhone 7 and an Apple Watch I purchased directly from Apple. I’m trying to setup mobile data on the Apple Watch. I’m following the instructions and open up the Watch app and go into mobile data b...

Welshys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Myself

Hi I can’t make a call and send the text from Friday yesterday I take a new card from yours shop but is the same problem

Apple Watch Series 5 Data connection

Hi,I am a pay monthly customer on o2 and I have recently got an Apple Watch series 5. I have tried to connect the watch to mobile data as I am paying £5 per month for unlimited Airtime data for the Watch. However, when I try to set up mobile data usi...

AppleW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos