Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail

I’m finding it hard to re-activate visual voicemail, the support page says to make sure I have idata Bold On activated, but I can’t find it anywhere.

Grego by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM stopped working after pairing iPhone 12 with Apple Watch 6

Hello all!I have an iPhone 12, and I have received as a gift an Apple Watch series 6 (Cellular). When pairing my watch with my phone, I also tried to include in my Monthly plan with o2 the £5 to use my apple watch without having my phone with me. Wel...

Elia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple music

Does anyone know how to redeem the Apple Music for the £20 monthly 150 gb?

Albina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple chargers

Hi, does the iPhone 7 charger work with the iPhone 11? I know that it comes with the lightening charger and no plug, but does the old charger still charge it (for in the car ect)

Trey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone call goes silent but stays connected

Hi can somebody please help! For a few weeks now whenever I make or recieve a call, the call goes silent about a minute or two in. The call stays connected and the person on the other end can hear everything but its complete silence at my end. I've t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad not delivered yet

My ipad hasn't been delivered and was meant to be next day delivery I ordered on momday

iPhone purchase

i have bought a apple iphone se in 2017 and apple have locked it and they want proof of purchase , this was a contract phone and i only have my contract and apple are saying its not enough !!!! can any one help

Strange App

Hello, I hope you can help!I have an IPhone 12 Pro Max which is in complete working order, however I have come across a strange app today whilst using my device.A couple of weeks ago I downloaded the cos clothing app from the App Store, everything wa...

0ggxb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

My Apple Watch is 2 weeks old, and the battery last less then 12 hoursI’m not happy that I even brought one, so disappointed

Daley1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos