Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iwatch

I want to add an iwatch to my account but not connect it to my number I want to add it to my partners number

Laura81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! close account

How do I close my account?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

I’m hoping someone can help as I’m a complete technophobe. I have an iPhone XR and would like to add an Apple Watch to my plan for my young daughter to use. She doesn’t need a phone as such but I would like her to have a way of contacting me and othe...

Sbeecee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Block phone

Is there any way to block a phone using the S/N? Just sold a phone due to upgrade and been scammed with the payment. Still have the serial number for the phone and was wondering if it could be blocked?

Duffy7811 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone XR Battery Case

I recently bought a battery case for my phone yet it doesn’t even work. I soent £108. I am not happy. I’m entitled to a replacement.

D2m by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile hotspot wont connect to laptop

HiMy iPhone 12 will not connect to my laptop via Mobile Hotspot. My laptop can see the hotspot but when I enter the correct password, and after the 'checking requirements' I get an error message saying.....'cannot connect to this network'.Other netwo...

Iphone 7-Iphone 12 and Apple Watch

Hi there, first of all let me try to explain my problem, I cannot update my iphone 7 to the latest IOS so I can unpair my apple watch series 5 which needs an update then copy the data from my iphone 7 to the new iphone 12 I have. Would I have any iss...

Resolved! Purchased apple AirPods

Filled out all necessary details to pay monthly for apple AirPods which were £9.75 per month with a £20 fee upfront. When processing eligibility and payment, £20 payment was sent to o2 from my bank account but an error message displayed saying “somet...

Resolved! No plug with charger?

I upgraded to an iPhone 12 recently, I’ve swapped from android, however when I received my new phone it came with the charging less but no plug??