Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple watch setup

CTheFish
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi can anyone help? I moved from Tesco mobile last week and want to start data plan for my apple watch, but keep getting error code 106. Anyone else have this issue?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Sharpy_G
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Me too ! Phone support was laughable 

still not working. Starting to wonder why I moved already after just a few days 

Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147184 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@O2Sarah- 

Can you help @CTheFish please.

@Sharpy_G tagged already on another post.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 9

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks again @MI5 

@CTheFish I will send you a private message so we can check your account.

Message 4 of 9

CTheFish
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any update on this problem? Not getting much feedback from tech support. Switched from Tesco mid January so I could use my watch. Also to a higher tariff.

If this cannot be resolved can I be aloud to come out of contract as my plan is not fit for purpose and I am not getting what I paid for!!!

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 124326 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@CTheFish 

Give O2 a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202 (Contract)

Or you can message them on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG), hopefully they should be able to help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 147184 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@CTheFish wrote:

Any update on this problem? Not getting much feedback from tech support. Switched from Tesco mid January so I could use my watch. Also to a higher tariff.

If this cannot be resolved can I be aloud to come out of contract as my plan is not fit for purpose and I am not getting what I paid for!!!

@O2Emma should be on duty now @CTheFish 

Fingers crossed that she can help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 9

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @MI5 I will pick this up thanks.

signature
Message 8 of 9

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @CTheFish I will send you a private message to look into this for you.

signature
Message 9 of 9