cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on o2?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered a iPhone 7 Plus matte Back 128GB last friday told it would be with me tomrrow, now told 6 weeks and thats only a guess? I have been an o2 customer for 14 years worst upgrade experiance ever!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldnt hold your breath...I had the same issue when I preordered the 6 plus back then.

I've ordered the 7 plus 256gb matt black version, unfortunately the first preorder I did the website screwed it up so I got billed and just got the money back today, 2nd try later on in the evening on the friday went through ok.

Had emails etc but since then no other updates, from previous experience with the 6 and 4 you might get a email of item being dispatched or not...or it will come tomorrow or it wont. 

You just have to sit tight and see what happens...its frustrating...I dont know if mine will even turn up tomorrow with my gfs 7 128gb one.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely shocking customer service. On three occasions this week I have checked the delivery date for my iPhone 7+ and have been told Friday. Checked today as I had not received an email with tracking info only to be told it will be sometime in October. 

When questioned they are saying the they have been told by Apple today that they are not receiving all the units promised. 

After 45 minutes of trying to get a proper reason that I had been misinformed I came away with the grand total of £15 as a "good will" gesture. 

They are not concerned, they know that you are not going to go elsewhere because  will effectively go to the back of the queue. 

Im seriously considering leaving O2. 

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If I do not get my PRE ORDER tomorrow, I'm leaving o2
Message 4 of 6

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

...not being funny but its the same story with every iPhone launch.

Destroy

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last time went fine pre-ordered and got it on launch day, never had such awful service as this time around

Message 6 of 6