cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring information from Blackberry to iPhone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I've just got an iPhone 5 and wish to transfer as much information from my Blackberry to it as quickly and easily as possible. I would like to transfer everything but its the contacts mostly as I have quite a few!

However, all the solutions I've seen online just don't seem to be working. I can't seem to sync my bb through the desktop software to upload to Outlook. I can't seem to figure out how to upload it to my gmail to then download through itunes. I've backed it up but can't select it through itunes backup.

Can someone please give me a simple solution that 100% works and is foolproof or am I asking too much?!

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Are you able to use the BB desktop software (or even the device itself) to export your contacts as a CSV file..?  If so you might then be able to import them into your Google Contacts via the web interface.  Worth a look no doubt.

Jonty.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Are you able to use the BB desktop software (or even the device itself) to export your contacts as a CSV file..?  If so you might then be able to import them into your Google Contacts via the web interface.  Worth a look no doubt.

Jonty.

Message 2 of 2