Did you mean: 

Phone not sending texts to one person

emmap0902
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there

I have had this problem since Monday.  I cant send texts to mum, she is on O2 and we have always been ok but since Monday I have received texts from her but she has recieved nothing from me, we can call and talk to one another on the phone but she is not receiving my texts - is there anything I can check out at all on my phone, its an Iphone 4

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The problem is more likely to be on mum's phone especially if she has a Samsung.

Ask her to check if there is a blocked list in the message settings as it's easily done to accidentally block someone.

Failing that, delete all mum's details in contacts and make sure there are no duplicate entries such as Mum-Home or Mum-Mobile where the mobile is listed in both contacts.

Also ask mum to do the same.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey hun i would call o2 up x
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The problem is more likely to be on mum's phone especially if she has a Samsung.

Ask her to check if there is a blocked list in the message settings as it's easily done to accidentally block someone.

Failing that, delete all mum's details in contacts and make sure there are no duplicate entries such as Mum-Home or Mum-Mobile where the mobile is listed in both contacts.

Also ask mum to do the same.

Message 3 of 3