cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and go Sim card for iPhone 5c

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have an iPhone 5c unlocked to O2. If I get an pay as you go sim card, and put it into my iPhone 5c will it activate the phone before I put money on the sim card? Or will I have to top up first on the sim card before it activates my phone? I just want the phone to be able to turn on and go to the home screen etc. However I am unable to do this without inserting an O2 sim. Do I have to put credit on it?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I don't think you will need credit to use the phone, however you won't be able to connect to mibile data without credit/your allowance included so make you connect to wifi if you want to browse the internet

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I don't think you will need credit to use the phone, however you won't be able to connect to mibile data without credit/your allowance included so make you connect to wifi if you want to browse the internet

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
As soon as you insert the SIM card it will activate.

Turn mobile data off in the settings in the iPhone (settings, mobile , mobile data)if you do put credit on the O2 sim and don't want to pay the £1 web daily charge for data or as said add a tariff with data on.
Message 3 of 3