cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Iphone 6 plus ordered days ago and still no depatch email!

Anonymous
Not applicable

No update on timings either!

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No update on timings either!

Call cs on 202 to see where your order is currently in the queue. It maybe because of low stocks of the model, storage capacity & colour you ordered

Message 2 of 37

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
About a 4 week wait last we heard.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in exactly the same boat!!! Ordered the iphone 6s plus as soon as preorder opened and regretting it hugely.  Wish Id just gone into the shop like all my friends did to get it. I have spoken with o2 3 times this week and they told me it was out of stock!!! however the did say they THINK i will have it this week sometime....its Wednesday so we shall see!! Really not happy and will never preorder a phone again!

Message 4 of 37

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous and @Anonymous,

Sorry to hear this! What date/time did you order? Also does your MyO2 account contain any info?

I'm Toby, the community manager.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine just says in progress 😞 Said that since preorder

Message 6 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

I Preordered the iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold on the 12th of september at 8:30am and still have no phone. i have spoke to many people from o2 and they have no clue whats happening with my order one minute its out of stock and im not gonna get it for 3 weeks then im being told it will be delivered on a certain day. This morning i was told i wouldnt get it till end of october on livechat then when i rang this morning i was told i will get it by saturday. I have lost all hope with o2 customer service 

Message 7 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello 

I'm in the same boat, my recent orders still says 'in progress' which hasn't changed since the day of order. Live chat can't give me any idea of delivery. I've been with O2  for over 15 years, wish I hadn't preordered the phone.

I'm very frustrated, having preordered early, I hoped I'd get it on launch day. Spoken to CS 3 times, they have no idea when I will get it.

Last time I spoke to live chat, they said I'd get it this week. 

All I'm after is a date, is that so hard for O2 to do?

K

Message 8 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I regret is so much as well. Will never preorder again!!! infact, im going to go on the live chat again right now and see if I can get anywhere... be right back

Message 9 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke to them, if you ordered on the 12th, expect to wait another 2 weeks

Message 10 of 37