cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model 3GS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Once again, the writers of useful apps have forgotten that there are many of us out there who don't want to or can't afford to upgrade their iPhone, which in my case, means that I'm on the latest possible release of IOS - 6.1.6. I was able to use the My O2 app, but since it's been upgraded, it's useless on my phone. Why do you do this? Ok, there are new features, but how difficult is it to keep a stable release of the app available?

Two things are for certain:

1 I won't be going to O2 for my mobile supplier any more

2 I won't be buying an iPhone again.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145065 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

The main reason is security. 

Old phones and operating systems just aren't secure enough any more. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145065 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

The main reason is security. 

Old phones and operating systems just aren't secure enough any more. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

1. It's not o2 fault that you do not wish to upgrade & you can still use the myo2 either in the iPhone browser or a desktop PC. You will still face upgrades to whichever phone or network you choose. It's technology these days. Always on the go

Message 3 of 3