Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost calls

Benzdude
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I have an iPhone XS on O2 and I have today lost the use of phone calls. It texts fine. Works with WiFi and has 4g. The signal is up and down. I live 2 minutes from a mast so can’t see it being signal as well as I can use texts. I’ve tried switching it off then on. I’ve disconnected WiFi. Taken the sim out and put it back in. Even plugged it into iTunes with nothing making a difference. I did see there was a network issue for a small number of users but not where I live. Also my O2 account shows my old iPhone 8, when O2 supplied my XS!
I’m lost now, sent the fault to O2 but nothing back yet.
Anyone have any idea that’d be great.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There is a network issue
We are all customers so we can't give a timescale, sorry
From O2
We’re aware some customers experienced issues with voice calls this morning and our technical teams have now restored service. If you're still experiencing issues making and receiving calls, try switching your device off and on again which will help your service return to normal. We apologise for any inconvenience caused

Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

The issue is for a random selection of people across the country.
There is no rhyme or reason as to who is or isn't affected or where they are...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3