cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 Plus Update

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have just been told that the Iphone 7 Plus is in stock and I should expect a delivery date tonight, I am taking this with a pinch of salt but has anyone else been told similar?

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not been told this unfortunately but I assume it's those who ordered on the 9th that will be getting told this? 

Message 2 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
They chatting poo I was this around 10am this morning call back at 11:30 was told there is no stock that the advisor is misleading you with wrong info
Message 3 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im hoping that it is true but a part of me feels like they are just saying things to keep you happy. I could probably try CS various times and get a different answer each time.

Message 4 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been on live chat and all they could say is wait until Thursday or sooner for an update, thing is haven't received any updates since ordering on the morning of the 9th. Getting very annoyed with the incompetence of this company and how they have handled it

Message 5 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here I have never been sent the text with a update so I am not holding my breath on getting one in the future

Message 6 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

ordered my 7 plus 128gb matte black on pre order day not a single text or update from o2 still sat in progress 😞

Message 7 of 35

MattC2003
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just been told something similar too, that my order is in the fulfillment centre and i should expect the delivery date by Saturday. I'm now on the phone to CS now to find out if it's true or not...

Message 8 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I have just been told that the Iphone 7 Plus is in stock and I should expect a delivery date tonight, I am taking this with a pinch of salt but has anyone else been told similar?

I was told that Black 32s and Jet Black 256's had been received. Which model did you order?

Message 9 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered the 256 is the true?! 

Message 10 of 35