cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 Plus Update

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have just been told that the Iphone 7 Plus is in stock and I should expect a delivery date tonight, I am taking this with a pinch of salt but has anyone else been told similar?

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I ordered the 256 is the true?! 

I dont want to get anyones hopes up, but the chap i spoke to said he was relaying information from their current goods in database, and those 2 models had arrived today.

Sadly said there was no expected date for Matt Black 128's though 😞

Message 11 of 35

MattC2003
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Further to my earlier reply, I've now spoken to CS who confirmed that as correct. I ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 128gb in Jet Black. Apparently it will be despatched in the next 2 working days, and when it does despatch, I will receive a text message! Will come back once I have that so you'll know if it's true or not.

Message 12 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered the 128gb Jet Black

Message 13 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just the 128? What about the 256
Message 14 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive ordered the iphone 7 plus 128gb matte black and havent heard anything other than it has been processed. I phoned up and they said they dont have a time scale of when it will be in stock...just that it would be within the next couple of weeks!
Message 15 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told yesterday that id receive an update either today or tomorrow, wether that means a delivery update or just one of their run around games i'm not sure Smiley Frustrated

More info

Message 16 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

I pre-ordered my Iphone 7 Plus at 0900 on the 9th, By 0908 i had a confirmation email and the money had also been taken out of my account (79.99).  Within my email it said my phone will be ready for store pickup on 23rd September.  Now i have recieved no further emails or texts and with all the talk of delays and the fact im due to get mine in 2 days im not overly impressed. Now i did chat with CS and the fella on the other end just seemed like he was typing generic answers to everything!! I understand that the problem also lies with apple but as a loyal o2 customer i would expect to have regualar updates.  I've logged into MyO2 and its just says order is "In Progress", i would like to think they can supply a better update than that!

Message 17 of 35

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I just called CS he says he knows nothing about any such update, when we're all calling in to CS are we going g through to upgrades and speaking to someone English or goi g through to actual CS and talking to someone that may possibly be from South Africa?
Message 18 of 35

AJ1982
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Anonymous

O2 mwahahahah 📱📵😂💩
💷👋😂🖕
Lol the way these jokers are going I'd be surprised if we get our phones before next years new iPhone get released😂
Message 19 of 35

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10170 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3011 Solutions
@AJ1982 yawn, your getting boring now!!!

o2 are in the same boat as everyone else - APPLE DONT HAVE ANY TO DISTRIBUTE TO ANYONE, there are none,zilch, sfa

Apples current stock situation in its own stores :

http://www.istocknow.com/live/
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 20 of 35