cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 Plus Update

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have just been told that the Iphone 7 Plus is in stock and I should expect a delivery date tonight, I am taking this with a pinch of salt but has anyone else been told similar?

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Like so many of you I am getting fed up of being fed different stories depending on who you speak to. I pre ordered online a 7 plus 128g in rose gold on 9th Sept having been led to believe that I would get it on launch date.

Just this afternoon I spoke to someone in the retentions team who said it would be 'up to 6 weeks' from launch date so end Oct.....I then spoke to someone in my local O2 shop who has said the 7 pluses won't be released until the end of November???!!!

Its the inconsistency of information that I am finding most annoying....forget the fact that I have been without a working phone since 10th Aug when I was on holiday and it broke. I wish now that I had claimed through my home insurance and got a replacement 6 plus but naively believed what I read on the O2 website that for anyone pre ordering they would get their handset on launch day......really, really unhappy :((

Message 21 of 35

AJ1982
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@madasaf1sh

Didn't realise I'd been on here long enough to get boring lol. But there's a simple solution to your boredom... don't read my posts 😂😘
Message 22 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

is that website actually a spoof ? i've never seen that one before from that site the only place that seems to have the iphone 7 is the USA lol 

Message 23 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

20:02 on 21-Sept 

Anybody received a text saying their tariff has changed as a result of upgrading to the new iPhone 7Plus?  

Thought this would only happen when the phone has been delivered... Does this mean it's on it's way?  

Message 24 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
New tariff should only start with your new device, so it could be on its way 😕
Message 25 of 35

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Haha 😂 @Anonymous believe me some woman in a South African call centre copy and pasting answers to you isn't going to make sure your order is dealt with as a priority, she will have no authority to do anything except talk absolute **** to anyone that connects with her through the online live chat

Message 26 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine in the first hour of pre-orders being available and despite being told I would def get on the 16th I have heard absolutely nothing. No text or email update - NOTHING! Just no phone delivery .Managed to actually speak to O2 yesterday who said that the iphone 7 plus black wont be in stock for anyone for nearly 4 weeks. I also had the same response in chat online. Hope you get it but dont be surprised if you dont!

Message 27 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
same here! no information from 02 at all. Rubbish service. I get they're out of stock but a notification telling me this should be the first thing they do. Pathetic.
Message 28 of 35

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Anonymous you've been told a lie there because someone had a + 32GB black despatched yesterday if you look on Twitter he ordered around 08:20 on pre order day
Message 29 of 35

MattC2003
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

One more update to my messages yesterday...I've checked with CS today, and it's no longer in the fulfilment centre....it's now back as out of stock...

Good to see the messaging from them is as consistent as ever...consistently inconsistent!!

Message 30 of 35