cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I fitness robbing o2 customers

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been charged £3 a week since 11/2 off something called I fitness !

When speaking to o2 I was told this is a scam I have signed up to off simply clicking an add on FB no password, pin, nothing

They told me to ring and report the company or ring them myself, which when entering number says I have no account! O2 says even though they know this is happening to customers they can't or won't stop it or refund me

It is rediculous for a large company to treat customers like this, you should not be allowed to let charges be added to my account without my password or authorisation. They should protect customers from fraud and the amount of other customers complaining about I fitness on the community page why hasn't this been stopped

I have been with o2 for nearly 15 years and they are going to lose customers as I do not feel I got good service or that they tried to support me just give me a number to ring. The amount of other phone companies out there you should treat your customers better
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premi...
It's very common but nothing o2 can do as no legislation exists currently.
Only the regulator can take action on these companies.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premi...
It's very common but nothing o2 can do as no legislation exists currently.
Only the regulator can take action on these companies.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2