cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! How do I transfer all my music & apps from itunes onto my iphone??

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I transfer all my music & apps from my itunes account onto my iphone?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I made this video guide showing basically what needs to be done when you get a new iPhone to ensure you can basically just restore the new iPhone off of the backup you have took beforehand. And from there, have everything basically as it was on your old iPhone.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147194 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
Restore from the last backup or sync depending if your activating a new phone or just updating.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried that & it just wont do it! Brand new phone

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 147194 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
I assume you took a backup of your old phone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes = its transferred the photos & contacts from ipod but wont do the music or apps? What am I doing wrong?
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 147194 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
Have you signed in on the new phone with the same apple ID....?
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you have the tabs for music and apps ticked in iTunes ?
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I made this video guide showing basically what needs to be done when you get a new iPhone to ensure you can basically just restore the new iPhone off of the backup you have took beforehand. And from there, have everything basically as it was on your old iPhone.

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes = its transferred the photos & contacts from ipod but wont do the music or apps? What am I doing wrong?

It sounds like the boxes need ticked in the Music and Applications tabs/section of iTunes.

In the below screenshot I show the procedure for Music, it should be the same also for Applications.

Screen_Shot_2013-11-14_at_10.45.28_pm-17.jpg

Message 9 of 9