Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Where does it say you won't be receiving it until then?

Message 81 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

"We'll aim to have your order available from: 21/10/16"

Can be sooner or later, "aim" isn't what you expect from a pre-order minutes from the start... but I'll survive
Message 82 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous Is that displayed in your confirmation email or on your My Orders page? I can't see anything on mine regarding delivery dates!
Message 83 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just over the email I've received from O2, they say it will update Friday, mine doesn't show up on my orders as well.
We have to wait unfortunately @Anonymous
Message 84 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Indeed! I got my order confirmation email (minus an expected delivery date) at about quater past 8 on Friday morning for my 128GB matte black 7+. Fingers are crossed for Friday!

Message 85 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Err my status has changed to, It did say delivery date as today, it's now changed to collected but no delivery date 😂😂😂😂😂 🔫 back to Friday I think lol
Message 86 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, fingers crossed for next Friday, almost there@ Bouncy

Message 87 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine is still in progress, so I'm guessing if I don't see a change tomorrow then it won't be coming on Friday
Message 88 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do u have tracking details?
Message 89 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
No it just says in progress, ordered at 8:02 so expected it to come on Friday
Message 90 of 1,355