Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been on live chat with o2 and they told me that my order (iPhone 7 128gb) is being dispatched this evening (Mon 12th Sept) and will be receiving it tomorrow. Does this sound right? Whats confused me is that the release date is Friday

Message 41 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
No it's not right. Earliest delivery or collection is after 9am Friday.

Epic misinformation there! 😕😳
Message 42 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
That just proves that they don't know what they're talking about.

Anyone else just been charged for their phone? Matte Black 128 Plus here
Message 43 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, just checked my bank and they've took the pre order fee. Ordered about 1pm on release day. They must have took it in the last few minutes as I checked earlier and it wasn't took out then.
Message 44 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh, 32gb Matt black 7plus.

Stil absutely no other information on my o2 and the track my order is still missing/deadlink. Be interesting to see what happens now
Message 45 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
My CC has a pending transaction for the total amount from O2 today. Hopefully a good sign
Message 46 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Taken my money
Message 47 of 1,355

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Washed my hands
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 48 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thing is, if I didn't know better I'd say it's a good sign.

But I've been here before with this mob. Honestly they know literally nothing until the day before launch and just say the weirdest stuff on their twitter and in their live chat. The golden rule is to just wait until the day before.

Message 49 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Joypod is spot on. 

My money has also been taken from my account. Hope this is a good sign, but could mean nothing. 

Message 50 of 1,355