Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

So this could mean that this is good news, as 1730 is late and if they weren't out of stock my then, most of us should receive them tomorrow.

OR.

They dude on the phone didnt know what they were talking about, and said that without checking. 

Noticed on O2 Twitter they are saying we were all notifed in our confirmation email of a delivery date, we I know that I defo wasn't.

Message 191 of 1,355

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Ordered a 128gb matte black plus around lunchtime, heard nothing yet, but knew my chances were slim by then. Not sure why I bothered talking to live chat, should know better by now, I'd believe a politician before them!!
MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Message 192 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nor was I given a date, I have tracking info tho so hoping for tomorrow
Message 193 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was given no date either, and tracking shows "in progress" I ordered a 32GB plus at about 10:30 on the Friday.

Message 194 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just checked my confirmation email in response to the O2 twitter message.

I orders a i phone 7 plus in black on release day with my confirmation email time being 8.26am.

On the email under my collect from store address, it says they will aim to have my order ready by 21/10/16

*edit I am still awaiting any tracking info, and my O2 page has no information about my order.

Message 195 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered the Iphone 7 plus 128gb on the 9th and had email confirmation at 8:12am...saying '

We'll aim to have your order available from: 21/10/16'

From what I've been told on the phone and the same on live chat (although I know not to believe live chat) that Iphone 7 Plus orders will start dispatching for tomorrow but the demand is so high that it could be a long wait!

I selected pick up in store, so no idea how that will work with regards to tracking numbers etc...

I'm not hopefull!

Message 196 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Latest from o2 Live Chat from a colleague who won't listen to reason and still bothers to talk to them!

They told him that the majority of tracking numbers won't be provided until late tonight or tomorrow morning, but most people will receive them tomorrow.

Make of that what you will, I'm just passing on the message but don't know what to think of anything they say.

Message 197 of 1,355

StevenB14
  • 31 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It really is just a wait and see game now eh?

Maybe one day information provided will be accurate and provided easily.  We can only hope.

Message 198 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live chat are useless, I was told by live chat 'it doesn't matter what time you ordered the phone its all a lottery' 

Great work O2!

Message 199 of 1,355

Mark__
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was told the same. I was also told yesterday that it didn't matter if I had ordered on the 9th at 8:10am as the phone was able to be ordered a month ago?!?!

Ordered Jet Black 128gb 7 8:10am with confirmation email at 8:14am. No delivery date in original email, no tracking info on myO2. 

I've given up speaking to live chat, they don't have a clue.

Message 200 of 1,355