Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
The update wasn't there yesterday no was it there at 6AM this morning as I checked it because I was at work bored, it's been added sometime since then with yesterday's date
Message 1321 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous
I ordered a Plus 32GB Matte Black on the 9th at midday. Haven't had any texts or emails since the confirmation.
Message 1322 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody received a Jet Black plus model yet? (from o2)

Message 1323 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@AnonymousYeah that's absolute rubbish. That post was not made at 10 am yesterday as I checked there a few times yesterday, including last night. That post was added today, with yesterday's date!!!

@Anonymous.... Im glad im not the only one that thought that.

I got a text saying DPD delivering my phone today in the next few hours.

Message 1324 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Might be worth starting a table who ordered what, when and when they got their phones.... might help to try and work out when people are likely to get their devices and whats not be delivered.

Message 1325 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I got a text saying DPD delivering my phone today in the next few hours.

@Anonymous - great to hear! one down... I wonder how many left slight_smile

Message 1326 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got a text yesterday saying that my priceplan had been changed (for a phone I have not received yet). Logged in and my order is at "complete".

It is being delivered to store. Phoned them this morning "no nothing here yet, you'll get an e-mail".

So... how long do I pay for this new price plan when I dont have the phone? and how can your order be "completed" when it's not even in the store as yet?

So frustrating! It seems they are doing their best though.

Steven
Message 1327 of 1,355

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys, I fully appreciate that it is frustrating waiting for update and we're working as hard as we can to resolve orders. I made an update here, but please continue to monitor your MyO2 for updates to your order.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1328 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

It exists........

IMG_0649.JPG

Finally got it Bouncy

Message 1329 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont actually believe that anyone at O2 cares or understands. Empty words and empty promises.

I ordered a Jet Black 256gb on 9th before 9am, and despite many promises and many lies, i still haven't received my phone. I go away on holiday tomorrow and therefore have just cancelled the order and will cancel my 15 year relationship with O2 when i return. Speaking to customer services, not once did they ask, why i wanted to cancel the order, or try to change my mind. Just did it and gave me full details of how to cancel contract with no questions asked. Gobsmacked!!

If i was you Toby, i'd be working for another company.

Message 1330 of 1,355