Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Anonymous that's the timescales if you was to order now not when we preordered 8 days ago if you obviously ordered then
Message 1021 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benlfc Yeah I know, but I would've hoped that o2 would get a large enough shipment of Plus' in that they could start getting pre-orders pushed through and knock the wait times down for people still joining the back of the queue.

Message 1022 of 1,355

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Not being horrible but us that preordered on the 9th need to forget about the people at the back of the queue they should have been up from 8am on the 9th, I'm told people's orders could be despatched literally anytime they really do not know, as soon as stock is coming in it's going straight back out
Message 1023 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah lol they will probably give the courier a cup of tea and ask him to wait in the lounge while they package them up again lol

Message 1024 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered the 32GB Plus Black on the 9th at midday for in-store collection and haven't received anything since, no emails or texts whatsoever. I've talked to about six different people from O2 and none of them have been able to tell me anything. It's only really irritating because there are loads of others who made the same order as me but later in the day who have received theirs already. There really doesn't seem to be any prioritisation based on order time.
Message 1025 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous if it helps I'm the same. Same
Order, click and collect. Had no update at all. Loads of people are in the dark at the minute. I just want o2 to update me instead of telling me to check my o2. Which os pointless.
Message 1026 of 1,355

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Anonymous I haven't seen one person on here that has received a + 32GB in black could stand to be corrected if anyone has though, I ordered one email confirmation at 09:25 on the 9th
Message 1027 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
There were a few ~20 pages or so back, and I've seen others.
Message 1028 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone got the 128gb + black yet?
Message 1029 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

narp

Message 1030 of 1,355