Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok. One last time.

Don't listen to o2 chat. This happens every year. They tell people they're getting them on launch day when they don't. They tell people that they have no stock when they do. They say things are dispatched when they're not.

O2 live chat is a joke of a service. Seriously. If you're expecting something based on what they've told you then you need to let go of that.

There's a simple way to know whether your phon is coming tomorrow or not. Keep checking your my-o2 order.

If you have a tracking number, you'll get it tomorrow.

If you haven't then it might appear at some point during today. So keep checking.
Message 181 of 1,355

StevenB14
  • 31 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok. One last time.

Don't listen to o2 chat. This happens every year. They tell people they're getting them on launch day when they don't. They tell people that they have no stock when they do. They say things are dispatched when they're not.

O2 live chat is a joke of a service. Seriously. If you're expecting something based on what they've told you then you need to let go of that.

There's a simple way to know whether your phon is coming tomorrow or not. Keep checking your my-o2 order.

If you haven't then it might appear at some point during today. So keep checking.

Still going to kick up a fuss if the live chat lied.  It's bad customer service and aside from being annoyed if my phone doesn't show up tomorrow, they should not be giving out wrong info so a complaint will go in on that basis.  Won't make much difference though.

Message 182 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I get that. But they've done exactly that to me in the past and I didn't get anything out of it other than the chance to cancel my order. Which they know you won't do as you'll have to try and get one elsewhere. Which you won't without joining the back of a queue.
Message 183 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered the Iphone 7 plus 128gb in rose gold my order status is still as being in progress Smiley Sad

I also ordered the bundle pack for the iphone which does not show in my orders 

Just spoke with Live chat and asked if I will be getting my new iphone friday .... this was my reply 

As I have checked your both orders are showing as out of stock and I have again sent the request to our despatch team to send you the orders as soon as possible, it is expected that you will receive your orders within 2 - 3 working days.

Although im not convinced Smiley Sad

Message 184 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Can anyone tell me when if at all I will receive tracking details if I am picking it up from Store? Thanks

Message 185 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the most frusrating process. No one seems to know anything. how hard is it to tell people when a product they have purchased is arriving. I have been told 3 wildly different things from 3 different people on O2 chat.

Message 186 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous wrote:
Ok. One last time.

As Joypod's post we all know we can't trust Live Chat. 
All we can do is keep checking our orders and as soon as we have tracking, update us all on here. 
Im still hopeful for tomorrow, but it is looking like there is a stock issue with the 7 Plus. 
Message 187 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous wrote:
Ok. One last time.

All we can do is keep checking our orders and as soon as we have tracking, update us all on here. 
Im still hopeful for tomorrow, but it is looking like there is a stock issue with the 7 Plus. 

When my bro ordered his upgrade 7 Plus 256GB Silver at about 17:30 last friday, he was told on the phone he would deffo receive it on launch day, 16th. 

Message 188 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous wrote:
Ok. One last time.

When my bro ordered his upgrade 7 Plus 256GB Silver at about 17:30 last friday, he was told on the phone he would deffo receive it on launch day, 16th. 

Did Live Chat say that?

Message 189 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous wrote:
Ok. One last time.

Did Live Chat say that?

No, the person who took his order over the phone.

EDIT: This was why I was confused why my Collect In Store order for the SAME DEVICE, was stated as being available from 23/09. I ordered online at 8:30 with confirmation emails at 8:50.

Message 190 of 1,355