Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable
1 1/2 hour or so
Message 1311 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looking forward to weekend with new iPhone as long as DPD don't muck up
Message 1312 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed this..... I think those that were worried about the upgrade programe, dont have to. It looks like they do it from the order date and not the day you actually get the phone.

Looking to Upgrade?

months
 until you can upgrade on us

Wait until 09 September 2017 to take up this tariff's exclusive offer. We'll pay off the remainder of your contract when you trade in your device, so you can choose a brand new one.

When it’s time to take this offer, simply pop into your nearest O2 store and trade in your old device.

Message 1313 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any 128gb Matte black plus being shipped
Message 1314 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I so hope Im in the October batch of JB Plus' (if there is one!) slight_frown Im just fed up of "In Progress" and not having any info, not heard a single thing from o2 since I ordered which doesnt fill me with confidence that it'll be any time soon.

Oddly Apple US and UK online state November regardless of network but going direct to AT&T in the US states JB Plus ship December! Verizon and Sprint are mid/late November. 

The leason I've learnt from all this is just to save up and buy direct from Apple in 2018 and then pick whatever network has the best package on a sim only deal. 

Message 1315 of 1,355

SimonPennington
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

according to the call just now (even though i have been advocating not calling) o2 have not had a single phone come in since last thursday. Which of course is compete and utter rubbish.

Every other major provider has had delivery of phones, it is not posisble that O2 are the only ones that have not had a single delivery this week?

Really????

Oh why do i give in to my inner demons and call.

Message 1316 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you seen this.... I never saw this update yesterday.

Update as of 10:00 21/09/2016 - Good news. We've received more stock from Apple on selected iPhone 7 models. If your iPhone is coming into our warehouse you'll get a text today.

Currently there's still a shortage of the following models:

• iPhone 7 JET Black 256GB
  • iPhone 7 Plus Black 128GB
  • iPhone 7 Plus Black 256GB

Our customers that have pre-ordered these models are guaranteed to receive the very first phones that hit our warehouse.

Affected customers remain our priority and we'll continue to work with Apple to get them their new iPhones as soon as possible.

Message 1317 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
So if we didn't receive a text yesterday then our order isn't in stock?
Message 1318 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
So if we didn't receive a text yesterday then our order isn't in stock?

I would say so.... what did you order?

Message 1319 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousYeah that's absolute rubbish. That post was not made at 10 am yesterday as I checked there a few times yesterday, including last night. That post was added today, with yesterday's date!!!

Message 1320 of 1,355