Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi - have phoned local store and they have phone I want in stock. They said if I cancel my pre order I can do it in store immediately, does anyone know if this is true as I was told by another Store it can take up to 72 hours to update - any help really appreciated
Message 971 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Out of curiosity, I looked at the same iPhone model (black 32gb) in carphone wrehouse and guess what? It states that it can get delivered by the 19th, which is earlier than the date specified by the text of death and it isn't even a pre-order. Seriously wtf!

Message 972 of 1,355

Johnm251188
Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just got the 128g matte black 7 at o2 Trafford centre. My pre order from the 9th was still in progress (32g) matte black. Called 202 and cancelled this morning. Said updates on 24 hours. Happened in 5 mins. Went to store and collected as I rang to check stock. Paid 59.99 again so just waiting for my Pre order to be refunded. Check your stores for stock and be brave and do the same. It's worked for me
Message 973 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is exactly what I did... makes me wonder why I bothered preordering. 

Message 974 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Click and collect. Still no email, no text, no update.

Raging now! I've heard nothing at all. I'm not even annoyed that it's late to be honest, the "in progress" is misleading, because clearly it isn't.
Message 975 of 1,355

Johnm251188
Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Won't bother with pre order next year. Stores are clearly getting walk in stock over pre orders as we've just proved. Makes no sense and makes a lot of people angry
Message 976 of 1,355

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Please see my reply here, as it also applies to you. Thanks!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 977 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
CS : You can collect your order from O2 store on Monday, the delay is due to weekend.
Me : Monday?
Me : and you are 100% sure of this
Me : can you send me an email please to confirm it
CS : You will receive confirmation from us by today evening.
Me : okay. I was told the same thing yesterday
Cs : You can take this chat as confirmation, once you end the chat you will get option to send the chat to your email address.

Store told us yesterday there was no way we were getting it until November, Chat re telling me this. 
My o2 account is still showing as In progress. No text, No Email. Nothing. 

Message 978 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

So after all of that massive hoo-ha, and having my order say 'in progress' without no updates, no texts, no e-mails, nothing from O2...

After getting out of the cinema last night @ 10:30pm, I received an e-mail from DPD to say my iPhone 7 in Jet Black is going to be delivered on Monday!! Woohoo!! Have hope people.

Ordered mine on 09/09/16 @ around 11:30am. 

good luck all.

Message 979 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordred mine about 21:00 11/09/16 Jet black 128gb iphone 7 guess I will waiting a while tempted to cancel and get the silver is is "IN STOCK" but probably not worth the risk o2 probably lying to get more pople to sign up for the new iphone

Message 980 of 1,355