cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrsbaker1 i'm glad someone on here got their new phone at least. Enjoy!

Message 331 of 3,109

mrsbaker1
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you had the 6+ iPhone then the difference is minimal. In fact it's the same other than the extra clicks on the home button, if there's more I'm yet to notice it. 

I still love it but I loved the iPhone 6+ so I'm not disappointed. 

Looking back, I fail to see why I was so desperate to get it 😂

Oh and the camera is very clear but haven't used it much yet. 

Message 332 of 3,109

mrsbaker1
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ah I see. Didn't realise that. 

I wont be paying £150 for headphones that don't have a safety net ie-the wire. If they fall out and hit the floor they're knackered! And what if you lose one?? For that price, apple can forget it 😂

Message 333 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just spoke to CS as I'm going away for a week and was hoping to change my delivery address. Spoke to a lovely man I'd give his name but not sure if it's allowed. CS told me I'd definitely receive info today didn't say which way the info would go, but any news is good news. Said they were hoping to receive stock from Apple today and that my order would be one of the ones that came in, if it does come in. Rose gold plus 128gb ordered 9/9 confirmation email at 10.02. I know it's not much but it's hope.
Message 334 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Of course sending another email out tonight after customer services have gone home would not be a good move ....
Message 335 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also if they are receiving an order from apple today - what happened to yesterday's order as I was told (Friday) the order would be with them on Monday for dispatch Monday to shop/courier....
Message 336 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoken to customer service, we are to expect a text message at 10am if we are lucky enough to get one that is for both delivery and collect in the next batch.

it was a PR type speach from the daily hub (internal system)

No other information other than that im affraid.

Message 337 of 3,109

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My mate who ordered a 128gb black 7 plus direct from apple recieved a UK mail tracking number today. So stock has come in. Wonder if o2 have recieved anything?
Message 338 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just spoken to customer service, we are to expect a text message at 10am if we are lucky enough to get one that is for both delivery and collect in the next batch.

it was a PR type speach from the daily hub (internal system)

No other information other than that im affraid.

Thought I'd signed up for a new iPhone, not the Hunger Games.....

Message 339 of 3,109

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
128gb plus in black showing available at the Kingston apple store. They're definitely coming in.
Message 340 of 3,109