cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not showing

Anonymous
Not applicable
When tarrif change is implemented the iPhone need a network reset otherwise no change will show on the my o2 app as far as data is concerned
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Even after 24 hours and reset network sometimes it still doesn't work,a reset from the provider is needed
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The customer should not have to do anything.
Tariff changes are all done account side by o2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Updates of tariff should happen overnight. Mine was showing the same day when I checked My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2  

If this isn't working you should contact customer services and ask them to check your account https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Who told you the nonsense about reset network settings although I can hazard a guess. You need do nothing, O2's systems will change automatically, just be patient.

Message 5 of 7

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Generic advice is the mother of all screw ups.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 6 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous! How are you doing today?

Not sure where this info is coming from? As mentioned above by our other community members, tariff change info comes directly from the system into My O2 and not from the phone. Any tariff changes or bolt-on changes normally show when the next bill is made if not sooner.

Are you having some issues with your My O2 regarding tariff change? Let us know if we can advise you in any way. slight_smile

Message 7 of 7