Did you mean: 

Crash on Payment Screen

gjdemon6646
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hello all,

Think an order has been placed for the iphone but the web page crashed on the apyment screen.

I have a txt confirming my order and also an email. Cant get on my o2 to look.

Anyone else had this issue?

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Mine was like that after i entered my card security pin.

It then crashed and the email and txt came through.

Not sure if you should try and refresh it

Message 11 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not keen on refreshing, dont intend them taking 2 payments off me when this is due to their website!!

WIll just have to see if it is showing on my O2 account when it eventually lets me into the my o2 section

Message 12 of 24

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Payment gone from your bank? That would be the best indication

Message 13 of 24

jonsie
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Check with your bank, in My O2 or with customer service. Don't refresh the screen or it's possible you will have two payments taken.

Message 14 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll have to have a quick look, driving me mental now

Message 15 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine has crashed too, white screen, nothing moved for 30 minutes now. No email or text. Who know if it has been ordered, I've used my CC so wont see charges for several days if it has gone through. Quite disappointed after spending most of the day to get through.

Message 16 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Your bank will be able to tell you if there is an authorisation pending on your credit card.

Message 17 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still cant get into my o2 to check the account, and screen is still showing the exact same thing to an hour ago, annoying after attemtping this since 9 am this morning..........

Message 18 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same for me, took a few attempts of clicking the link in the e-mail and entering all the details again but it has just finally worked
Message 19 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

had it repeated times since this morning was upgrading one phone and getting a second for my partner.  upgrade went though on 60th attempt.  the second phone is a total failure  so far O2 has over £7,000 pre authorised on my visa and due to repeated cysles on the payment screen they now refuse to accept the order saying 'credit references excessive'  well O2 the reason theyre excesive is your crappy system..

has anyone else had their credit rating ruined and credit card drained by this fiasco.  also O2 refuse to speak to me about this..

Message 20 of 24