Did you mean: 

Crash on Payment Screen

gjdemon6646
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hello all,

Think an order has been placed for the iphone but the web page crashed on the apyment screen.

I have a txt confirming my order and also an email. Cant get on my o2 to look.

Anyone else had this issue?

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

no, it has just gone onto a screen saying payment is in progress, no loading bar at the bottom and has been like that for about 30 minutes!!

Oddly it was like that Thursday evening when I updated my Tablet tariff and before the extra load from iPhone orders started. As soon as I got a confirmation email from O2 I shut down the page

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 21 of 24

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have now tried untold times, rang customer services, who tried to put me through to upgrades, only to find out that they had basically shut down!!!

I was then told my best option was to finish the transaction in an O2 store, having just started a run of 12 hour nightshifts, that is not an option, looks like i'll have an apple watch before a new iphone!

MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same issue with a crash on the payment screen. 

I have spoken to my bank who have said that o2 have preauthorised the money (£350), however if they don't take it within 7 days, it'll be put back into my account, however they can do it quicker if o2 faxes them.

I'll just wait it out, the second payment went through for the phone ok, the first one glitched out. 

Message 23 of 24

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Finally got it sorted, seems my banks security and O2's security measures don't get on, had to use the better halfs card, unfortunately, as it took so long, my delivery time is penned for 6-weeks!
MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Message 24 of 24