Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact sync

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Dear Apple genius's (geniie?) How do I get my wife's contacts off her Nokia (backed up with PC suite) to an iphone 4s please?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Panic over !!

I did something (don't ask me what) but I got a "save" button appear top right. I saved and was then able to go into general settings and find the advanced settings and continue from there, so all done for now, until the next Q's slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can also set up as exchange account by entering m.google.com as the server. Just not sure how much longer that will work though due to the google changes next month.
Message 12 of 13

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha good to hear:)

Glad it's working
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 13 of 13