cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Reception

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

I live in Stratford East London and for the past three weeks Iam having to go outside my house to get some sort of signal on my iphone5.

If i try to receive/make a call inside it cuts off after around 2 mins!!!!!!!!!!!

Both my flatmates have iphones and are having the same problem....

Whats going on 02????

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Live results for Stratford, London

Sorry we're currently investigating reports that a phone mast in this area isn't working.
This means you might experience problems making calls, using the internet, or sending / receiving emails in this area.
Updated 17:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Live results for Stratford, London

Sorry we're currently investigating reports that a phone mast in this area isn't working.
This means you might experience problems making calls, using the internet, or sending / receiving emails in this area.
Updated 17:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

jonsie beat me to it.  download and register for Tu Go.  It will let you make calls via wifi while O2 fix the mast issue.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Firenze69, did that really solve your problem?

I'm in East London as well and, for the last 2 months or so, myself and friends on the O2 network, all living around Lower Clapton/Homerton, have had basically no reception at all locally. (I'm talking things like it taking several days for texts to be delivered.)

We've been calling O2 since the outset and they don't seem to be taking it seriously at all, saying that it's only the 3G network in the area that's affected at the moment... Which is just not true.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anja,
Still having problems!
No help from o2....Iam now having to leave my house to make and receive calls!
Message 5 of 5